Joust goes to great lengths to protect your account from fraudulent use. Below are some examples of the ways we protect you from online fraud.
- Monitoring your account for suspicious transactions
- Joust has sophisticated monitoring systems and controls in place to detect fraudulent activity and protect your accounts from misuse.
- Irregular account activity alert
- If we detect a questionable transaction on your account, we will contact you to verify its legitimacy and may request supporting documentation.
- Tokenizing your financial information
- We do not store your financial info and instead use encrypted tokens to conduct transactions at authorized locations. Your credit card and bank information is stored in our partner financial institution.
Still have questions? We're available on your Help tab, or you can securely email us at email@example.com